April 15, 2020
Dear Pine River Families,
On Wednesday, April 22nd we will be handing out our instructional packets as part of our Continuity of Learning Plan.
- Pick up times for all buildings will be 9:00-11:00am and 6:00-8:00pm.
- Please stay in your vehicle at each location and we will bring it to you.
- K-3 packets can be picked up at the Elementary School.
- Pull through the drop off lane and we will bring your packet to your car. K-3 students will also receive a bag with their belongings in it.
- 4-7 packets can be picked up at the Middle School.
- Pull through the bus drop off lane on the North side and to the front of the MS main office. We will bring your materials & personal belongings to you. If you have children in 8th-11th grade, please pick-up these items FIRST to help with traffic flow.
- 8-11 packets can be picked up in the pick-up lanes in the back of the MS/HS.
- Pull through the back pick-up lane. We will bring your instructional materials to you. If you have children in 4th-7th grades, please pick-up these items after the 8th-11th grade to help with traffic flow.
- Grades 8th-11th's personal belongings will be available for pick-up on May 11th, which will also be the second distribution of materials for these grades, which are the only grades with a second distribution.
- Seniors and their families will continue to be contacted by the high school office.
- Our Pine River District Stay-at-Home Learning Website will also go live on Wednesday, April 22nd.
- This site was created to make on-line, enrichment resources condensed into one, easily accessible space for your family. We will post this link on our PR website, app, and social media.
All families are encouraged to pick-up learning materials on Wednesday, April 22nd. However, if you are unable, we will be making other arrangements for a later date.
Thank you for your continued patience throughout this process.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Connected,
Your Pine River Area Principals